THE ONLY COMPLIANT SHORE CONNECTION DEVICE
Award-winning ESHORE is the ONLY compliant and fail-safe shore connection device that checks reverse polarity on the market today. The patented Momentary Test, does NOT allow current to run continually through to Protective Earth.
Protect yourself against marine electrical safety claims and ensure the safety of your vessels.
Reverse Polarity Shore Connections of single-phase and 3-phase installations for berthed Pleasure Craft and Domestic Commercial Vessels (NSCV) at wharves, jetties and marinas are expected to comply with safety requirements detailed within AS/NZ 3004.2:2014 – Electrical Installations-Marinas and Boats; Part 2: Boats. Refer to MSQ Maritime Matters Bulletin – September 2022
If you have a device that is installed on your vessel and it’s not ESHORE, you are not compliant and whatever you have will not help protect you against ELECTROCUTION, FIRE and ELECTROLYSIS.
ESHORE was recognised as the Best solution to an identified electrical safety issue at the 2022 Queensland Safe Work awards.
It’s a compact ‘Plug and Play’ shore connection device for all boats and vessels connected to shore power.
ESHORE’s unique and patented electrical design was created to ensure the safety of boat owners, meet regulatory standards and to save time and money on incorrect connections!
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Meets all legislative compliance and regulatory requirements
- Plug and Play design with easy connection and installation
- No circuit design required – no need to reinvent the wheel
- Reverse polarity switch and Momentary Polarity Test
- Interlocking device prevents connection to a polarity fault
- Visual display of test connection functions
- Allows for flexibility in installation due to printed circuit board
ESHORE – The safest shore connection and reverse polarity testing device
ESHORE 16 Amp Single-Phase
Patent No: 2020100761
- Single Phase Automatic Reverse Polarity Testing Device
Captain Scott Keane
Southern Ocean Solutions
As seen in:
Captain Peter Pope
Owner Maritime Solutions,
Marine Surveyors Brisbane
Asia Pacific Stevie Awards Winner with a
Gold Award for “Innovation in Consumer Products & Services” and a,
Bronze Award for “Achievement in Product Innovation”
Winner of Queensland WorkSafe Safe Work and Return to Work Awards 2022 for
“Best Solution to an Identified Electrical Issue”